To insert a PDF file:
- Click the “Add Media” button on the toolbar
- Either upload a new file, or select an existing file.
- Once you have selected your file, copy the file URL
- Exit the media viewer.
- Highlight the text you want to link and click the “Insert/Edit Link” button on the toolbar.
- Click the “Link Options” button (it looks like a mechanical wheel”
- Insert your file link that you copied into the URL box.
- Double check that your link text is correct.
- Check “Open link in a new tab”
Your text should be purple, indicating that it is linked.