To insert a link:
- Type the text that you would like to link.
- Highlight the specific part of the text you want to link.
- Click the “Insert/Edit” link button on the toolbar (it looks like a chain)
- Click on “Link Options” (the mechanical wheel)
- Enter the web address you would like to link to in the box titled “URL”
- Double check that the link text is correct.
** For an external link (outside of the department website) check the box that says “Open link in new tab”
- Click “Add Link”
Your text should be purple, indicating that it is linked text.